Departments - Finance
Finance Department controls the financial transactions of the Exchange
and is the life line of the
organization. The department is headed by a Finance Officer.
The activities of the department include
· Fund Management
· Interaction with bankers
· Maintaining general accounts of the Exchange
· Preparation of various financial statements.
· Maintaining payrolls and cash register.
· Coordinating accounting transactions of different branches and departments.
· Budgeting and Expense research.
· Maintenance of internal control system.
· Liaison with external and internal auditors
· Annual Report Generation
Cochin Stock Exchange, Kochi, India